Terms & Conditions
Submitting an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
1. The Balloons Galore Balloon Competition is open to residents of the UK, except for employees of Balloons Galore, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. Competition entry is open to all ages but entrants under 16 will have to provide valid parental or legal guardian consent if are successful in winning.
3. Winner will be selected at random. If the winner fails to respond within 14days of being notified another winning entrant will be selected at random.
4. Entries should be submitted via Woobox. Entrants must submit their entry via the entry form on the Facebook page or via the app embedded in the blog.
5.By submitting an entry, you are granting Balloons Galore permission to feature your name on their site, blog and any other websites or promotional materials connected to this competition should you be announced as winner.
6. All entries must be received by the 16th December 2016.
7. Winner will be notified within fourteen days of the closing date of the competition via the entry email address.
8. The winner will receive a brand new ipad mini alongside a custom bubble balloon redeemable at Balloons Galore. Bubble balloon can be redeemed within 6 weeks from being awarded.9. £5 and £10 voucher codes are valid to use until the 25th December 2016.
10. There is no guaranteed delivery time of the prize for the winning entry.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Balloons Galore and accordingly may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Balloons Galore if this occurs.
13. This competition is being run within the guidelines set out by Facebook
regarding competitions on their networks and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either Facebook or Twitter.